• Система автоматизации с открытым исходным кодом на базе esp8266/esp32 микроконтроллеров и приложения IoT Manager. Наша группа в Telegram

Segger embedded studio

Hello! Anybody have a project template to work with RTL87XX in Segger embedded studio?

Последнее редактирование:

pvvx

Активный участник сообщества
Импорт проекта из IAR работает
Снимок1314.gif
Проект собирает, но ошибки у линкера. Что он туда хочет вставить - не понятно.

I also used to import keil projects with stm32 but it does not correct import linker files. So you need to manually create your linker files. If you right click on projects you shuold see "edit memory map" and "edit section placement" and need to edit or create this files (you can especify then in project opitions also). I just ask this beacuse the rtl87xx sdk it's a bit messy and you can be easy lost with all the messy folders and other stuff that it have :(

pvvx

Активный участник сообщества
If you right click on projects you shuold see "edit memory map" and "edit section placement" and need to edit or create this files (you can especify then in project opitions also). I just ask this beacuse the rtl87xx sdk it's a bit messy and you can be easy lost with all the messy folders and other stuff that it have :(
Это слишком долго. Дело не закончится только редакцией "memory map". Проще бросить это гиблое занятие.
Примеров импорта обычного makefile в Segger embedded studio нет. :(

Сверху Снизу