• Система автоматизации с открытым исходным кодом на базе esp8266/esp32 микроконтроллеров и приложения IoT Manager. Наша группа в Telegram

RTL8195AM general questions

Hi! I had some developed firmware for 8710af series based on sdk3.5 from mp3 git repository.
I have some questions related with Sdram usage.
When I write the created binary to ram it seem to have strange behaviour:

Код:
<RTL8195A>
===== Enter SRAM-Boot 1 ====

CPU CLK: 83333333 Hz, SOC FUNC EN: 0x20111157

[SDR  Err]Test 0: No match addr 0x44090 => 0x706abf06 != 0xa

[SDR  Err]Test 0: No match addr 0x44090 => 0x706abf06 != 0x5515d575

Img Sign: RTKWin, Go @ 0x10006085

===== Enter Image: MP3 Stereo ====

CLK CPU        166666666 Hz

RAM heap    2175048 bytes

TCM heap    64768 bytes

RAM heap    2174256 bytes

TCM heap    57560 bytes

RAM heap    2153584 bytes

TCM heap    57560 bytes
It's ok to have SDR test fault when run from ram? (I will answer my own questions : sdram works but I don't know the source of this error)

How to get init correctly Sdram? How to correct configure sdk to work with rtl8195 and sdram? Select AM series in config files is enough?

Another question what is the correct jlink script to write in flash because the ones that I comes with sdk refuses to write on flash :( Even making changes for it run in linux :(

(I will answer my own question again) I managed to write on flash by slow down swd clock to 1Khz now flashburn comand write the file to the device but it still does not run :( But I think now it's another trouble since I had manually adapted the firmware (edited the header) and write the new image to 0xb000. I skip updating boot and call data and write a full flash with RTL00 flasher and it works! My version of RTL00 have a bug that it does not writes sdram img3 correctly :( only full flash works!

The jlink download script to SDRAM works fine with my image :)

By any chances any body have a jlink script to write a full flash? Because RTL00 is for windows and i had to keep swap computers every time just to write a file :(

Thanks!

Последнее редактирование:

pvvx

Активный участник сообщества
У меня есть некоторые вопросы, связанные с использованием Sdram.
Калибровка SDRAM производится путем уменьшения задержек до появления сбоев. Затем следует возврат на коэффициенты в несколько раз менее, от значений на которых произошел сбой.
Вы видите отладочный вывод, который не отключен. Для краткости boot-loadera используется инициализация SDRAM из ROM-BIOS и там не изменить некоторые опции.

Исправил и добавил разные варианты инициализации SDRAM в boot-loader.
Больше не показывает тестовых проходов с ошибками при калибровке SDRAM.
Вариант с фиксированными значениями калибровок SDRAM работает быстрее (быстрее стартует, т.к. не нужны проверки) и сама SDRAM с такими настройками работает быстрее...

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу