IoT Manager: You can manage ESP8266, Arduino and any other devices supported MQTT protocol. MQTT broker must support WebSockets. Use demo sketchs IoTmanager.ino and IoTmanager2.ino for ESP8266 Arduino IDE
This app from esp8266.ru admin (ESPlorer and luatool developer)
4. Create new user test, password test.
5. Add to user test read/write privileges
6. Use mqtt-spy for testing and debug.
8. No data, (sensors not yet configured)
9. goto https://gist.github.com/4refr0nt/ and download
10. Change WiFi SSID and password, mqtt IP and port, mqtt user and pass (test, test).
11. Use ESP8266 Arduino IDE for flashing ESP8266
see HTTPS POST
- Enable events logging
- Enable Toast messages
- Enable Push notifications
- Reconnect after connection lost
- Show connection status
- End-user mode